REMAX Real Estate Franchise & Agent Global Network
RE/MAX has been founded in Denver in 1973 by Dave and Gail Liniger. Already a successful real estate agent at that time, the 27 year old Dave was determined to make the US real estate market more professional and efficient. His “Real-Estate-Maximums” concept – short RE/MAX – is based on the assumptions that agents are not only in the business for themselves, but well trained, open to work with other agents whenever possible and most importantly one hundred percent client oriented.
By the end of 1978 more than 1.000 agents were already working in over 100 offices across the US and Canada.
Brokerage Franchise History – Milestones
· 1973: First office opened in Denver
· 1975: First franchise office opened outside Colorado
· 1978: REMAX Balloon adopted as official logo
· 1987: Became No. 1 in Canadian real estate sales
· 1994: First offices opened outside North America
· 1997: Became No. 1 in real estate sales worldwide
· 2005: Created U.S. collection of IDX websites to allow consumers to see virtually all real estate listings on remax.com
· 2007: Launched REMAX University
· 2009: Promoted legislation and trained agents to address distressed properties in U.S.
· 2012: REMAX Expanding to Asia Pacific , Thailand, China, Singapore, India, Philippines, Guam, Micronesia, Indonesia.
· 2013: REMAX Expending to Asia Pacific, Korea, Japan
Franchise and Agent Global Network
Today, RE/MAX has present in almost 100 countries and is the uncontested number 1 real estate franchise with nearly 7,000 offices and circa 90,000 agents worldwide, REMAX is the largest Real Estate Property Brokerage in The world
All offices and agents are connected through the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) – In Europe, RE/MAX sports the only working MLS of its kind. This guarantees that – through his RE/MAX Agent – each client has access to every listing within the Network.
The Code of Ethics which every associate at REMAX has to sign and subsequently follow, makes sure that clients get the best service possible, putting them in the center of all efforts. Since the Code of Ethics is the mandatory guideline for each and every of our Associate around the globe, clients can be sure they get the highest quality of service no matter where they decide to work with a our Agent, In our training center we train our agent and also other real estate agents how to work on the right way and the ethical way.
RE/MAX ranks 1th among all Real Estate Franchises around the world – only second to fast-food chains – When it comes to client satisfaction and professionalism RE/MAX repeatedly ranks 1st. in major surveys conducted by the leading american business magazines.
For more information please visit our partner websites at